Hala Ramadan is the favorite month of Muslims when they get the closest to Allah. This month brings in countless blessings and the Muslims seek them by praying and fasting for Allah. The Ramadan 2019 Timetable is exclusive for all the different places.
|7:01 PM||4:22 AM||پیر||6-May||1|
|7:01 PM||4:21 AM||منگل||7-May||2|
|7:02 PM||4:20 AM||بُدھ||8-May||3|
|7:03 PM||4:19 AM||جمعرات||9-May||4|
|7:03 PM||4:18 AM||جُمعہ||10-May||5|
|7:04 PM||4:18 AM||ہفتہ||11-May||6|
|7:04 PM||4:17 AM||اتوار||12-May||7|
|7:05 PM||4:16 AM||پیر||13-May||8|
|7:05 PM||4:15 AM||منگل||14-May||9|
|7:06 PM||4:15 AM||بُدھ||15-May||10|
|7:06 PM||4:14 AM||جمعرات||16-May||11|
|7:07 PM||4:13 AM||جُمعہ||17-May||12|
|7:07 PM||4:12 AM||ہفتہ||18-May||13|
|7:08 PM||4:12 AM||اتوار||19-May||14|
|7:08 PM||4:11 AM||پیر||20-May||15|
|7:09 PM||4:11 AM||منگل||21-May||16|
|7:09 PM||4:10 AM||بُدھ||22-May||17|
|7:10 PM||4:09 AM||جمعرات||23-May||18|
|7:10 PM||4:09 AM||جُمعہ||24-May||19|
|7:11 PM||4:08 AM||ہفتہ||25-May||20|
|7:12 PM||4:08 AM||اتوار||26-May||21|
|7:12 PM||4:07 AM||پیر||27-May||22|
|7:13 PM||4:07 AM||منگل||28-May||23|
|7:13 PM||4:06 AM||بُدھ||29-May||24|
|7:13 PM||4:06 AM||جمعرات||30-May||25|
|7:14 PM||4:06 AM||جُمعہ||31-May||26|
|7:14 PM||4:05 AM||ہفتہ||1-Jun||27|
|7:15 PM||4:05 AM||اتوار||2-Jun||28|
|7:15 PM||4:05 AM||پیر||3-Jun||29|
|7:16 PM||4:04 AM||منگل||4-Jun||30|
Within the Islamic calendar, Ramadan is the ninth month, of all the one year. Ramadan is the maximum spiritual month in the Muslim calendar. With the appearance of Ramadan, Muslims start fasting at some point of the daylight and praying in the night. Ramadan in Pakistan is likewise the same, as the humans arrange special lengthy prayers at some stage in the night time. For the Muslims, we provide the entire time table of Sehr o Iftar timings in Hala. Get 07-03-2019 Hala Sehr o Iftar timings here.
Following is narrowed down a list of Ramadan facts which will knowledge for you:
- Ramadan comes in the ninth month of the Islamic year.
- Fasting in the month of Ramadan is compulsory for every Muslim as it is the third pillar of Islam.
- After the completion of the month of Ramadan Muslim celebrate Eid ul Fitr. It is known to be a reward for the Muslims after fasting in the month of Ramadan.
- Muslims keep fast after the Fajr prayer and break their fast after the Prayer of Maghrib is heard.
- It is known as a sunnah to break the fast by eating a date.
- Children are not obliged to keep fast until they reach a certain age of maturity.
Like every 12 months, IslamRamzan.com brings complete Hala Ramadan Timing for your City & Country. Keep this calendar for your browser bookmarks in order that every time you want to check fasting time, you may effortlessly get admission to your Hala Ramadan Calendar for yr 2019.