Locate Tirana Ramadan Sehr o Iftar Timings with a whole month of Ramadan calendar of Tirana Sehr Time & Iftar Time. Find Sehri and Iftar timings of Tirana.
|6-May||Sunday||2:42 AM||6:44 PM||1|
|7-May||Monday||2:40 AM||6:45 PM||2|
|8-May||Tuesday||2:38 AM||6:46 PM||3|
|9-May||Wednesday||2:37 AM||6:47 PM||4|
|10-May||Thursday||2:35 AM||6:48 PM||5|
|11-May||Friday||2:33 AM||6:49 PM||6|
|12-May||Saturday||2:32 AM||6:50 PM||7|
|13-May||Sunday||2:30 AM||6:51 PM||8|
|14-May||Monday||2:28 AM||6:52 PM||9|
|15-May||Tuesday||2:27 AM||6:53 PM||10|
|16-May||Wednesday||2:25 AM||6:54 PM||11|
|17-May||Thursday||2:24 AM||6:55 PM||12|
|18-May||Friday||2:22 AM||6:56 PM||13|
|19-May||Saturday||2:21 AM||6:57 PM||14|
|20-May||Sunday||2:19 AM||6:58 PM||15|
|21-May||Monday||2:18 AM||6:59 PM||16|
|22-May||Tuesday||2:17 AM||7:00 PM||17|
|23-May||Wednesday||2:15 AM||7:01 PM||18|
|24-May||Thursday||2:14 AM||7:02 PM||19|
|25-May||Friday||2:13 AM||7:03 PM||20|
|26-May||Saturday||2:12 AM||7:04 PM||21|
|27-May||Sunday||2:10 AM||7:04 PM||22|
|28-May||Monday||2:09 AM||7:05 PM||23|
|29-May||Tuesday||2:08 AM||7:06 PM||24|
|30-May||Wednesday||2:07 AM||7:07 PM||25|
|31-May||Thursday||2:06 AM||7:08 PM||26|
|1-Jun||Friday||2:05 AM||7:08 PM||27|
|2-Jun||Saturday||2:04 AM||7:09 PM||28|
|3-Jun||Sunday||2:03 AM||7:10 PM||29|
|4-Jun||Monday||2:02 AM||7:11 PM||30|
Muslims fast from sunrise to sunset. This blessed time , Muslims refrain from eating, drinking and asked to pray for guidance which purify them. Shehri and iftar duaas are prayed which is said to be essence part of worship . It begins on first of Ramzan and ends on 29-30th Ramzan.
Dawn to sunset time varies in different parts of world due to sun rotation or season. Normaly it is of 11-16 hours , it may also exceed upto 22 hours in polar regions. The meals before and after fasting are called Suhoor an Iftar respectively.Mostly meals are taken according to culture.
The spirit of worship emrges in Muslims .Thy spend most of their time in worship because it is basically a self training month.There must be balance between work and worship.
Ramzan 2019 Date:
Ramzan 2019 is going to be begin on 6th of May to 3rd of June .This date is tentative because it depends on sighting of moon.
- The first revelation received of Quran by Hazrat Muhammad SAW was in Ramzan that’s why also called month of Quran
- Ramzan beginning can move 10-11 days every year
- Muslims are obligated for Sadqa and Quran is frequently recited
- During Ramzan Muslims not only abstrain from food, water ,but also from backbiting, insulting and sexual relations
- It is considered as strongest unit of strength
- Fasting is mendatory for all adults except chronic illness, Diabetes , pregnant ,breastfeeding or menstruating
- Working hours are reduced about 30-35%
- If a persons expires during Ramzan and hasn’t completed his/her fast, whoever is incharge is required to continue after completed his/her own
- In case of sexual relation, continuously 60 days of fasting is mendatory
- 22% of total population fast among the world
Our online platform also allows you the opportunity to find the exact details of Sehri time in Albania. Get the most relevant results of the Iftar time in Ajman today from our Islam section. Islam Ramzan tells you the most precise time to start fast and the most accurate sehr & Iftar timetable. likewise Enjoy the Holy month of Ramadan.